.

Just got a new toy!

My Go Pro Hero arrived today. This little video camera is going to be a great thing to have and play with. I attached it to my sons remote control car to see if the picture would be shaky or out of focus at times, and there was no problems at all with it. The picture quality was better then i could have hoped for. Now knowing it is water proof and almost indestructible I will give it a good beating when the winter weather breaks. I plan on using it anywhere from hooking it to my bike, to using it in the water, and even for skydiving on vacation. I plan on giving this new toy a beating of a lifetime to record my adventures in life. If it can keep up with me and what all crazy things i can think of i will be forever in it debt and happier then ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment