.

Through the eyes of a 3 year old:

Well I took my 6 and 3 year old sled riding for the first time this winter since we got some snow. I learnt two things:
1) a 6 yer old is willing and able to slide down a hill without a sled,
2) The 3 year old is a screamer when on the sled and he is having fun.

I decided to let my 3 year old wear my GoPro video camera while having a sled riding adventure.


You might find it boring but I think that perspective is an interesting look on life from what I do not remember as a child


***************WARNING******************
DO NOT have your speakers turned all the way up... My son screams when he is excited!!! 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESCuuqrxPOw






1 comment:

  1. Loved the video. Reminds me of sledding with my sons when they were little.

    ReplyDelete